Monday, October 6, 2008

CRAIG,

THE EPISODE WHERE KRAMER TURNS HIS APARTMENT INTO THE MERV GRIFFIN SHOW AND JERRY DRUGS HIS GIRLFRIEND SO HE CAN PLAY WITH HER TOYS AND ELAINE TRIES TO SIDLE THE SIDLER AND GEORGE MAKES A DEAL WITH PIGEONS? i am watching it now and jesus christ is it a fantastic episode. 

"got any booze? what's say you and i get ripped?!"


wish you were here! XOXO jane


p.s. also i think in this episode, george responds to an insult by saying "zing!" that is crazy! -j

p.p.s. "this is our new format: scandals and animals!"

4 comments:

Alexandre Patrick said...

Come to Brooklyn! There will be so much wastedness and hanging out that you'll fall over.
I was watching Seinfeld when I read this. That episode is out of control. I also laugh uncontrollably every time I EVEN THINK of the episode where Elaine is convinced she has a giant head and the bird flies into her hair. But, Jesus, Kramer with his own show. It's a beautiful thing.

JANE said...

if i had money i'd be there in a heartbeat!!!!!!!

CraigJayDoubleYou said...

I got your postcard today. It was lovely. I can't say for sure that the economic crisis is a direct result of me leaving the country, but I wouldn't rule it out.

I think I've seen that episode of Seinfeld before.

Best part of that episode is when Jerry's gf comes out from behind the curtain at the end of the episode and newman and kramer real back and go "whoooaaaaa!"

Or the part when Kramer cuts to a commercial break and downs the pretzels and pepsi.

JANE said...

craig i didn't send you a postcard!!!!!!!

i don't think i did.


but i love you.