YES PLEASE MORE
Actually no, you can't post more, it will just make me want more cats. Sometimes I want every single goddamn cat in the world. I am starting to sound crazy so I will not elaborate.
it bothers me that i can't reply to specific comments on their own, i have to leave a comment on the whole entry! UGH.i've been thinking that i want a little orange kitten. three is a nice number, but it IS the line between cat owner and crazy cat lady. right? right.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YES PLEASE MORE
Actually no, you can't post more, it will just make me want more cats. Sometimes I want every single goddamn cat in the world. I am starting to sound crazy so I will not elaborate.
it bothers me that i can't reply to specific comments on their own, i have to leave a comment on the whole entry! UGH.
i've been thinking that i want a little orange kitten. three is a nice number, but it IS the line between cat owner and crazy cat lady. right? right.
Post a Comment